Submit an abstract for the Environmental Health Australia 45th National Conference 2022 here. The deadline for submission is 13 May 2022. Changes and amendments to your submission may be made, on this website, up until the deadline date.
Certain information is required to make your submission. If you have not visited how to submit it is suggested that you read this page before commencing. The how to submit page outlines details that are required to process your submission along with information which can be supplied at a later date. Templates to assist with submitting your material can also be found at this page.
Please ensure you have read, understood and agree to the Terms, Conditions and Copyright Assignment at the bottom of this page prior to checking the Terms and Conditions check box. Checking the box signs your agreement to these terms.
* indicates information that is required.
When checking the terms and conditions checkbox during the submission process you are agreeing to the following terms, conditions and copyright assignment:
- that all presenting authors will be required to register for the conference in order to ensure their abstract is included in the final program. Registration is complimentary for the day of the presentation. If you would like to attend the remainder of the conference, a daily attendance rate is applied;
- that all abstracts must be original work and that is the responsibility of the presenting author to ensure the accuracy of content; presentations will be published exactly as submitted;
- that you understand that presentation transcripts and/or papers and where applicable PowerPoint and poster presentations may be published in Conference brochures and programs, the Conference proceedings and on the EHA website; and
- that you assign Environmental Health Australia full authority to publish whole or part of this presentation, with acknowledgement, at any future time in any official publication of Environmental Health Australia.