45th EHA National Conference
“Environmental Health – Fire and Ice”
19-22 October 2020 – Blue Mountains, NSW
Call for Abstracts is Open
Abstract Submission Deadline 29 May 2020
Environmental Health Australia is seeking abstracts for oral, short or poster presentations to explore the conference theme: Environmental Health – Fire and Ice.
This year the theme, Environmental Health – Fire and Ice will bring together presenters from a variety of disciplines across the broader Environmental Health profession to share their expertise and experiences in relation to the theme and the environmental health community.
The aim of the conference is to explore the challenges of environmental health and the resilience of the profession as we deal with issues like climate change, natural disasters and the impact on environmental and public health.
The conference will present an opportunity for environmental health professionals to extend their skills and knowledge, network with their peers and explore opportunities for future collaboration.
The success of the conference relies on a contribution of papers. The conference committee invites you to submit abstracts in line with the theme of Environmental Health – Fire and Ice as they relate to the following key topics:
Three types of presentation are available (for more details review how to submit page):
- Full oral presentation (30 minutes)
- Short oral presentation (15 minutes)
- Poster presentation
Presenters may submit their material at this website. Please thoroughly read the submission guidelines before you commence the submission process. The deadline for submission is 29 May 2020.
When checking the terms and conditions checkbox during the submission process you are agreeing to the following terms, conditions and copyright assignment:
- that you understand that presentation transcripts and/or papers and where applicable PowerPoint and poster presentations may be published in Conference brochures and programs, the Conference proceedings and on the EHA website; and
- that you assign Environmental Health Australia full authority to publish whole or part of this presentation, with acknowledgement, at any future time in any official publication of Environmental Health Australia; and
- you understand that it is the responsibility of the presenting author to ensure the accuracy of content; presentations will be published exactly as submitted